Art Nude Photography Workshop :
A 6 hr course in groups of 6 lunch included, course : £125
Limited to 6 attendees only : A full day 10am – 4pm course with lunch and constant coffee provided, covering my speciality for which i’m rated in the top ten in Europe – Black and White Artistic Nude – this course is an intensive, hard-hitting workshop limited to 6 attendees for maximum individual tuition and usable image possibilities!
By now you are used to my way of teaching/assisting, which will enable me to push you harder to achieve more.
The model will be announced beforehand, who many of you may have worked with our models will recognise their excellent ability to add much to your images.
- Use of different studio lighting techniques
- Natural light and manipulation of light
- Overcoming the communication barrier to work comfortably with your subject
- A demonstration by me (on request) on exactly how i do it myself to produce saleable Artistic Nude/Erotic Art prints
- The aim of the day is shooting our model in a variety of ways and locations, including the studio, dining room, bar and corridor (as appropriate) and processing your images individually (on request) while others shoot, to achieve the best results, covering :
- black and White conversion
- cropping and framing for the best effect
- re-touching appropriately
- For those interested in mild fetish such as chains, handcuffs etc. the opportunity is here.
The aim of this workshop is to give you a huge boost in your technique, style and confidence, producing images for your portfolio to promote yourself to a variety of markets – exactly as I do! As you are now getting proficient with your technical knowledge a great deal of importance is put on creating atmosphere, the biggest seller of images and which I am best known for WorldWide, I can’t emphasize this enough, you will learn atmosphere for the rest of your life, I will help you start the journey and point you in the right direction!
As such it’s a very busy day so make sure your batteries are fully charged!
Please note : Due to the advanced nature of this workshop, it is limited to those who have attended the ‘Beginners Intensive’ and at least one other course.
There may be exceptions, please enquire.