Studio Photography Workshop:
A 6hr workshop in groups of 8 incl. lunch, price £85 per person
Studio photography is a skill in itself and covers a wide variety of subjects. This course will familiarize you with the studio environment and will cover : lighting, metering, accessories for lighting, backdrops, equipment and costs’, using the equipment with a professional model. A practical workshop which will :
- give you the knowledge to put together and use the essential equipment for a studio
- plenty of photography with our model
- recently updated to include more studio equipment and it’s use
- you will take away a variety of images to use to represent your photography in your portfolio and website etc.
- I will continue to assist you in developing your own personal style
- paying attention to the all important atmosphere which will separate your images from others
- our model will have a variety of clothing for you to choose from for her to wear
- work together with your model to improve your communication skills
- costs involved and advice on putting together your studio
Working with a professional model will show you what to aim for when working with your clients/subjects and make the learning process more informative. She will ‘draw out’ the photographer in you and encourage you to tell a story with your image – the key to interesting photographs.